CHILDREN'S MARTIAL ARTS AND FITNESS PROGRAM
Modern martial art approach to effective fitness, self defence and counter-bullying training for Children.
- Phoenix kids classes are broken into ages; Mighty Dragons 5-8 years, Little Dragons 8-12 years and Dragons is 12-16 years. Kids 14+ can do adult classes. Over 20 years experience developing Kids.
- Phoenix Children’s programs are a modern martial art approach to effective physical and mental development. The base system is Muay Thai but kids also learn street wise self defence, counter bullying and assertiveness training.
- The fitness is demanding and developmental and designed to enhance mental toughness and coping skills.
- The program is a real-life contact based practical program that includes striking to all parts of the body and learning to defend strikes, that is practiced through contact and application. It is developmental and develops from practicing in the air, to partner work to sparring and competition.
- We endeavour to train kids to safe and strong and believe that robust physical training, discipline, work ethic and working hard is great character development for your child.
- We have male and female coaches all with Working with vulnerable People Certificates. Our coaches have been coaching at Phoenix for over 10 years. The team is led by Anthony Manning, who has coached children for 20 years to be physically and mentally strong. He has been a Muaythai National Team Coach and coached juniors to numerous Medal’s at world champions and played a big part in kids life’s preparing them for adult achievement.
Phoenix coaches practical and useable skills in a challenging but positive environment. We have a developmental system but only reward effort and development so kids learn to earn what they get and work hard for it. The kids get great satisfaction in their efforts and love the training; every session is a workout and fun….