PHOENIX FITNESS - Dare to be different!
PHOENIX FIT – FITTER FASTER STRONGER TOUGHER.
- Fitness at Phoenix is simple, effective, better and different.
- Everyone joins Phoenix to do fitness and we are more than just a Muaythai/Boxing Gym.
- Phoenix Fitness involves old school circuits with unique effective exercise routines and we ensure every class is different. We have specific Strength Fit classes, Fighting Fit classes, morning classes, Personal Coaching and equipment designed to be functional and practical.
- At Phoenix you will be a part of something and not just an anonymous gym goer. A small local gym with a big presence and over 20 years’ experience building a community of like-minded regular customers. Normal people achieving results.
- If you want to be fit, train with fit people because you don’t know fitness unless your Phoenix Fit.
- Our membership includes all programs, so you can do just fitness classes or combine them with Muaythai and Boxing to give you more options and challenges. We even have 24hr access.
- Our fitness is a community of like-minded, hardworking people includes the parents of kids training at the same time, to fighters developing their conditioning and regular people just having a workout and stress release.
- Phoenix Coaches are experienced experts who will engage and develop every single member but in classes we have a ‘shut up and train ethos’. There is no posers, techno or lycra clad mirror hogging, make up wearing, muscle bulking, ego driven, machine waiting, classes to music and routines to learn. It is not a disco rock concert instructor head set wearing hyped up dance routine fake fighting indoor dance move orientated indoor cycle class.
Join a group of like minded people looking for something different. You can do fitness only or a mixture of Muay Thai Boxing and fitness for your training. It is a ‘non’ gym atmosphere that is part of a greater club of people all looking for something better in their life and making changes for the better in their lifestyle.
Our fitness is a part of our overall programs that are both mentally and physically demanding because that way the training works and you get fitter, faster, stronger and tougher. You can truly train to change your life and have it as a positive part of your daily schedule. Most of our members are here for fitness but they choose to do a combat sport or fitness in this environment because it is more fun, more varied and is developmental.
There is no standing around waiting for weights, lining up for equipment, looking in the mirror, training in time with music, posing or people dressed to go out more than train hard. We have a family friendly atmosphere, normal people getting fit and serious people to inspire you. There is no posers, no lycra, no selfies, no techno and a shut up and train ethos.
The environment is one of integrating the work ethic, discipline and demands required of training to be a professional fighter and serious martial artist into your fitness training. People are in the gym for a purpose and all of our fitness is fun but also character developing. You get changes with challenges. You get results with effort.
There is nothing intimidating about Phoenix regardless of what program you do. All you need to do, is get in and have a go. Excuses will keep you were you are; if you are happy with that then that’s ok but if you want to be fitter and have something more in your life, then give it a go. The only people that are intimated about trying a class are people that need to show off and prove something and realise that at Phoenix, we will chop your ego down and make you realise you are nothing special. Everyone here trains as hard as they can and encourage effort in everyone else.
Fitness is about challenging yourself to live a better life. It can be just stress release and escape from your day but in the end you do it because it feels good and you want to, without it you feel something is missing from your life.
We don’t have the friendliest coaches in town we have coaches that are experienced at what we do. They know what works and how to get the most out of you. Our coaches are athletes first, members first and experienced at what we do before they ever get the opportunity to lead and inspire others.
The owners train in the gym, every day and every coach here, trains here. We are one team and train and suffer together.
Phoenix Fitness has a optional graded developmental system to measure your fitness training goals. Like our martial arts programs, we have a system of gradings for our fitness program. It is accountable to you and you are accountable to ensure your training is not only fun every time you visit, but works! The grading system is great fun, rewarding and creates a great team training atmosphere.